Subject: [Leica] UC-Hexanon 35/2 review by Erwin Puts? Anyone have it?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Nov 13 12:41:28 2007

Fascinating to read the accurateness of the measurements. It is
almost incredible to believe that these tiny variations would make
such a difference.
Erwin is a real apostle :-)

But at some stage, I was thinking he was talking of this camera:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~dannygoodwin/22.html>
or was it this one?
<http://warandgame.wordpress.com/2007/11/08/hythe-gun-camera/>

Philippe