Subject: [Leica] Just what does EX on *bay mean anyway?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 13 15:17:39 2007

"Ex" can mean anything. There's no reliable, consistent system for item
descriptions. Many sellers do over-, some do underevaluate their items.

Is the mark a cleaning mark or a damaged coating - or even a scratch?
Anyway Ebay is russian roulette for stuff like that. Especially with "no
return".
If he's already left the feedback you might give him a negative one for
dishonest description.
D.

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Just what does EX on *bay mean anyway?)