Subject: [Leica] Paw 42
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 14 03:37:35 2007

Michiel, I agree, the skin-tones are rendered very well. The blacks are not
essential to the story. I am just the tone nazi since I
am working hard on developing and scanning this BW stuff (also recently the
M8 insulter, apparently!) What are your negs like for
these, there is no retrievable info in the blacks?) I'm just very interested
I really have no reference here whether my negs are
thin, contrasty or piebald. It's all subjective and I'm not happy with that.
Probably I'm destined for a densitometer or something,

Cheers
Hoppy