Subject: [Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change - to Don
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Nov 14 09:00:40 2007

Don,
Thanks for the suggestion of bracketing with the drive. I had thought of
it after Doug (the Birdman) first suggested two takes.
But we'll have to admit it is only a makeshift requiring much work in
the dry lab.
The split filter appeals more to me; I'll have to find one as I guess
many of my shots could benefit from it - I  tend to underexpose to avoid
blown out highlights, but sometimes find it difficult to get detail from
the shadows afterwards.

Thanks in any case for your kind tips.
I'll try to use them (all) next time.

Bien cordialement