Subject: [Leica] New Website
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 14 10:41:53 2007

At 01:35 PM 11/14/2007, you wrote:
>And there should be better templates and interfaces than SmugMug's
>for a professional image collection like yours.
>Philippe

Thanks, Philippe.  So far, everything is default SmugMug but I'm
working on changing everything from colors to font to links.  I don't
like any of SmugMug's offered templates and hope to have something
much simpler and less busy.  This may be a very long process :-(

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com