Subject: [Leica] IMG: Henna Patterns
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 14 15:33:32 2007

Thanks, Pablo - just an experiment using Alien Skin's Tri-X 400
filter.  It does seem a bit harsh and contrasty on the web.  Standard
jpeg compression at 8 quality level.  This is from the M8.  Maybe I
should post the original as a comparison?

Tina

Replies: Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] IMG: Henna Patterns)
Message from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] IMG: Henna Patterns)