Subject: [Leica] IMG: Henna Patterns
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Wed Nov 14 15:52:16 2007

though curiosity killed the cat I'd like to take a look at the original, if
you don't mind.
by the way, I always use compression at max quality, it doesn't make much of
a difference in file size and the jpeg is much better.
on the other side, are you saving with Adobe 1998 embed profile ?
It'd be good you do it.

regards

Pablo

--