Subject: [Leica] book
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Nov 15 12:06:09 2007

When one of the crew or at the present moment, two members with their own
book for sale. I can't impress on all of you to purchase copies! The prices
for both are minimal considering we know the wonderful quality seen on
screen lo these many years.

Both make great Christmas gifts for you to give to other friends involved in
the wonderful world of photography. Or when you're asked ."What would you
like for Christmas?" You can offer both titles and assist with the ordering!
:-) I can't wait until mine arrive and add them to the shelves of my
personal library of some 300 or more books about photography and
photographers.

There's are special section of photographers I know as friends or
associates! These particular shelves are a special place simply because many
are signed copies to me, or signed copies purchased along the way.

Not only that, but how many times have we all badgered both of these two
photographers. "You have to do a book with your incredible photography!" If
we believe it's so incredible on screen imagine how fantastic on paper in a
book!! Don't hesitate order them right now!

We know Doug Herr & Graham Basttion's photography is derived from the
efforts of extremely talented shooters of a quality any of us should be so
lucky to have a touch of their talent. OK so what are waiting for ? Order
them right now. :-)  Move it! :-) :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] book)