Subject: [Leica] book
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Nov 15 19:00:49 2007

I received my copies of both Graham's and Doug's books yesterday, and have
just gone through both. Superb books, and well worth buying, as both
photographers are rather iconic within our LUG community. The only point I
wish to make is that Blurb seems to me much better for printing colour
rather than black & white....

I found Blurb's shipping pretty efficient - I ordered on 7th November, and
had both books delivered here in India on 15th November.

Cheers

Jayanand