Subject: [Leica] IMG: Autumn Colors
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 19 12:16:54 2007

Barney,

You reach very nice colors
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Bernard Quinn
Enviado el: lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007 1:42
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Autumn Colors

I have been out looking for fall color for the past two weekends. I didn't
think we were going to get any. It has been a very warm fall.
We did not have a hard freeze or frost so the leaves were very late changing
colors. I was able to find  some fall color, though. This is the Pagoda at
Brookfiled Gardens. It is a very popular place for weddings. Many couples
come here for their wedding pictures, even if they weren't married. In the
spring it is so popular that the county has to adopt a strict schedule,
fifteen minutes per couple.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Autumn+1.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms welcome.

Barney