Subject: [Leica] Links on the LUG:Brian
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 00:15:38 2007

G'day all, this one might be for Brian. I know I've had my wrist slapped in
the past, but is it really necessary to put the <> around the tinyurl links.
I think it is supposed to help with the longer links, but it means that you
have to cut and paste every time you want to view a connection. Leaving off
the <> around the tinyurl would allow instant access: Yes? No? Stupid? More
slaps on the wrist?

Cheers

Alastair

<http://tinyurl.com/2dbquj>