Subject: [Leica] My new Tel Aviv streets series ...
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Wed Nov 21 00:27:02 2007

Thanks Geoff, the pre-focusing/scaling + exp. pre-set is exactly the
approach I follow when shooting with 35mm lens (thanks to deep DOF).
Then, when I estimate the subject enters the reasonable DOF range I
expect, I raise the camera  to my eye, quickly compose and shoot - take
no more then 1-2 seconds for the camera to be in shooting position. And
of course, I do draw a smile on my face and also noticed that helping in
most of the situations - some subjects are even smiling back after the
shot...
Yet then I need to learn getting closer....