Subject: [Leica] My new Tel Aviv streets series ...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 21 01:06:09 2007

Well Alex every neighbourhood is a different environment too. I got bolder
as I did more of it last trip. This was in benign
Amsterdam and Barcelona.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/B08.jpg.html>
A 28 or 35 gives you the zone focus advantage of course, but you can't beat
a fifty for filling the frame if you get closer. (I'm no
HCB). A ninety is really nice if you have the time to manage the focus and
composition. Groups occupied watching or listening etc of
course are helpful there. But no cheating with AF cameras, or clever DSLRs
where you don't need to put it to your eye, OK? Where's
the challenge in that! Don't forget to share some more pictures with us.
Cheers
Geoff