Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Norwegian Senorita in Barcelona
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Nov 22 17:40:09 2007

Beautiful color and contrast.  There may be something to this Leica lens
business...:)  I also have problems with the PS burn and dodge tools.  I
find judicious use of a curve adjustment and history brush to be much
easier, without the need for a mask.  Whatever, it obviously worked very
well in this image.

Ken