Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Nov 23 06:27:08 2007

Good Morning!   I trust the mercans here all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I was blessed with the presence of my two sons, my sister, my  mother and
father in law, and of course my dear wife Kathy.  We had a feast of a lovely
smoked turkey, dressing and all the trimmings.

I checked this morning and the scale did not increase over yesterday
morning; I don't know how that happened!

I was across the street  to photograph some deep red roses, but they looked
tattered, and then I saw these little flowers, and I thought I'd share them
with you.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_nov_23_2007.htm

--
Regards,