Subject: [Leica] IMGS - Below the National Gallery
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 24 16:11:18 2007

Bob, can I add, you offered your picture and listened to people's comments.
You have candidly said why you think you could have made
the shot better. We all I think, have ten thousand of those photo stories,
well I do, maybe not Ted. His cameras can only record
decisive moments! This is really the essence of the LUG isn't it,
photographing, sharing, commenting, listening, evaluating that
commentary and improving. Clearly you are good at all of these. I am really
looking forward to seeing more work from you and sharing
the learning.
On the DoF, there are post processing workarounds as you would know.

Kind regards
Geoff who you still think of as Hoppy.