Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 44
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Nov 25 09:21:44 2007

The most significant difference is the fact that the Lux focuses to
0.7m while the Noc only goes to 1m. Might not matter to some but it
made a huge difference to me. However absolutely nothing can touch
the Noc for flare suppression. I never used a hood with mine and
never regretted it once. In fact, if Leica would change the mount to
allow focusing to 0.7m, I would switch back in an instant.

John