Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scenes From the Past
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Nov 25 10:35:03 2007

I am in the process of going through the old negatives and prints that I
found in some boxes belonging to my late father-in-law, who worked in
various types of photography during the first half of his working life.  The
link below shows a carousel captured on a 6x9 B&W negative which, judging
from the car in the background, was exposed in the 1920s.  These portable
carousels made the rounds of county and state fairs and the animals were
very detailed, as compared to the plastic one finds today.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Old+Carousel.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA