Subject: [Leica] Some advice please
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 25 22:20:32 2007

Additionally, if you are capturing at higher than 8 bit of a jpg, you have a
much larger range of tones to edit from for your
masterpiece. Maybe your camera might capture in 12 bit for TIFFs?? Photoshop
would report them as 16 bit.
Of course the files are larger and saving them in camera is slower.
Cheers
Geoff