Subject: [Leica] Wildlight really is wild
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 26 04:28:53 2007

Folks just thought I'd post a short comment. I have just received Doug's
Wildlight photo book from Blurb. It is yummy. I have also
an original print and calendars from Doug. I think that the reproduction in
the Blurb book is very good. A full set of original
prints would be even better! The layout is spacious with lots of information
on the camera gear used listed separately and notes on
the circumstances of each photo. A wonderful book of exquisite wildlife
photography. Congratulations once again, Doug.

Cheers,

Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/