Subject: [Leica] Leica D lens 4/3rds question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 26 08:03:39 2007

Thanks, Doug. I was offered a 1DS Mk II refurbed by Canon with a
warranty for $4700. Since I already had a 5D I didn't see the point.
My dealer also told me the 1DS Mk II doesn't have the hi ISO
performance of the 5D. I'll give that a try with my long Telyts. I
know the performance is better for noise and resolution then the 20D.
I need to crop nearly all my bird shots. I think I need to practice
my stealth moves.

Len