Subject: [Leica] digital - bummer of a maiden voyage
From: 54moggie at embarqmail.com (Robert Lilley)
Date: Mon Nov 26 16:41:45 2007

I discovered the problem in LR - one of the color profile things was
not on zero.  I 'zero'ed' out and the magenta went away.  My only
concern now is that the deep shadow area has 'clumpy' looking grain -
sorry about the nomenclature but I am a real newbie to this stuff.  I
have run into other print management/profile problems but now realize
all will be ok once I figure it all out.    Most of what you just
wrote makes little sense to me now and I have a whale of a lot of
reading to do.  Thank you all for your help.  Next I'll have to figure
out how to get this stuff up to the LUG web - whew, computers is hard
work!

Rob