Subject: [Leica] digital - bummer of a maiden voyage
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Nov 26 16:26:11 2007

Rob,

If you are going to print b&w with color inks, life will probably be easier
using a custom paper profile or a RIP.  I have read that the 2400 ABW mode
also works well, but have no first-hand experience.  I use the ImagePrint
RIP for Epson b&w prints.  Also, inkjetart.com makes custom profiles for a
reasonable price.  Before spending any money, I would probably wring out the
ABW mode first.  Also -- if you scanned the neg in RGB, have you checked to
be sure all the RGB values are equal?  Hope this helps.

Ken