Subject: [Leica] NEC LCD Monitor Experiences???
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Nov 27 09:51:08 2007

I am looking at a NEC LCD2180UX monitor.   It is a 21 inch non-widescreen
monitor ( My computer video card will not support a WS monitor, and I do not
want to purchase a new video card).

My application is for mostly word processing and occasional picture editing
( not for me , a true believer in film, but for my wife and friends).

Any positive or negative experiences out there?  There is also a 19 inch
version as well......1980....

Thanks

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net