Subject: [Leica] Some colour ones
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 27 18:25:30 2007

Hi Luis,

I like all of these shots and for different reasons.

Old House. This shot has everything, the subtle tones, the
interesting textures of the walls and the geometric shapes of the
doors, railings and plastered over windows.

Sitges Beach. A very peaceful scene. The color of the sand and water
is very natural. The two people under the umbrella give a main focal
point to the scene.

Quite Water. The patterns in the water and the texture of the rocks
make this one my favorite. Thge only issue is the nature of Velvia in
bright sunlight make a very high contrast photo.

La barcelona Street. This photo is interesting to me as I don't
recall seeing hanging clothes so low to the ground in the street.
What are the vertical blue streaks in the doorway? It looks like some
sort of reflection but the color is strange.

Luis, This is a very nice and interesting set of photos.

Best Regards,
Len