Subject: [Leica] WIP Website
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 20:24:40 2007

Well, the most important link is not working: 'ORDERING' ;-) The site looks
pretty slick, but it loads a bit too slowly. Your young friend may be used
to very fast broadband. I am not on my usual cable, but the like here in
Chicago has been reasonably quick and using what is probably a flash movie
to bring up the opening page is really too slow. Better perhaps to have the
picture a day on the opening title page and use flash "deeper" into the
system.

Cheers