Subject: [Leica] Leica D lens 4/3rds question
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 20:16:14 2007

You are right about that: I can't believe we have not been back, but that
seems to be life in the "modern" world.

Cheers to Esther, who go "rave" reviews at dinner from Greg

Helen is at home and tells me she has been working out every day: I could be
in for a big shock when I get back home

Cheers for now

Alastair