Subject: [Leica] IMG - Meg
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Nov 28 05:17:02 2007

Wade,
I gave up trying to look at your PAW this week because it hadn't
downloaded after over a minute - 45 small pictures to download until we
get to this week's.
 Sorry about that, but this is also what modern life is about.
My suggestion: reverse the order of your paws - as you have done for the
years - it might save viewers minutes before they can decide whether
they want to see the photo in a larger format
Yours
Phil...x