Subject: [Leica] WIP Website
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Nov 28 05:10:51 2007

Tina,

Your site seems to be faster today.
I use Netscape and cable.
One remark, when I access the site, I "crash" into a black screen and
have to roll the mouse to discover where things are hidden - of course
there's that list at the top, but ... I don't think people are
immadiately interesting in buying photographs they haven't yet seen.
So, I'm not sure this is the best of current ergonomics as it leaves me
with the feeling that downloading has failed to get that picture (or
pictures) that will signal the porcess is over and that I can safely
start perusing. The question that comes to my mind is : "Gosh, what went
wrong?"  rather than  "Wow! where are the other photographs?"
Hope this helps
Phil...x