Subject: [Leica] WIP Website
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 28 05:36:32 2007

At 08:11 AM 11/28/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Your site seems to be faster today.
>I use Netscape and cable.
>One remark, when I access the site, I "crash" into a black screen
>and have to roll the mouse to discover where things are hidden - of
>course there's that list at the top, but ... I don't think people
>are immadiately interesting in buying photographs they haven't yet seen.
>So, I'm not sure this is the best of current ergonomics as it leaves
>me with the feeling that downloading has failed to get that picture
>(or pictures) that will signal the porcess is over and that I can
>safely start perusing. The question that comes to my mind is :
>"Gosh, what went wrong?"  rather than  "Wow! where are the other
>photographs?"
>Hope this helps
>Phil...x

Thanks, Phil  The site should load a slideshow that starts
automatically.  Is it maybe blocked for some reason?  I've tried it
on Foxfire and Internet Explorer and the stats show people viewing
from Safari, Camino, and Netscape so I hope it's working!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com