Subject: [Leica] Semetko LA Exhibition...
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Thu Nov 29 14:42:10 2007

Hello All,

Don't know how many of you will find yourself in Los Angeles tomorrow
night with nothing to do, but I'm having an exhibition of my
photographs in Silverlake. There will be 23 b&w shots, 18 11x14 silver
gelatin prints and 5 giclees, of which three are 40x27. They look
pretty cool. Here's the info:

Sunset Orange
3824 N. Sunset Blvd.
Silverlake, CA 90026
323-666-6898
www.sunsetorange.net

Friday, November 30th, 7-10pm.

If you can't make it tomorrow, the exhibition runs through January.
Would love to see you there--should be a good time.

Cheers,

Craig