Subject: [Leica] Who for Repairs
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Nov 30 07:31:04 2007

Warranty work = Leica.
Everything else = Don at DAG (and before him - his father - yes,
Don's 2nd generation Leicaphile)
I actually owned a Norm Goldberg motor back in the 60's. A pistol
grip out the bottom with a cable to a battery pack. Very cool, very
unique, sellers remorse ever since.
<http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?
res=9E0CE1D8163DF93AA35751C0A964958260>

Regards,