Subject: [Leica] OT Canon PowerShot SD870 IS
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Dec 1 10:22:51 2007

Thanks to all who posted advice on good quality P&S's. Now I've got a few
camera's to check out. Freezing cold here today so its a perfect time to
visit the local camera store.

Melissa's certainly not a Leicaphile. At 19 she ignores all "my old guy's
cameras" and buys disposable's. Lots of shots of her and friend's in tight
poses, mostly at parties. Perhaps time in Paris will give her some more
interesting things to shoot. An occasional street photo or scenic landscape
would be a nice memory.