Subject: [Leica] IMG: casual portrait
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat Dec 1 18:47:15 2007

Hoppy, one of my favourites of anything you've posted.  It's just right.  I
can't help but think, however, it would look better if you'd used Neopan
(the tonality of your B&W sets from Europe was fantastic).  Keep it up, your
daughter's friends may start refusing to pose any day.

Marty

Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617

Most people can only judge of things by the experiences of ordinary life,
but phenomena outside the scope of this are really quite numerous.
        Shen Kuo - 'Dream Pool Essays'

--
Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
mail.com shopping at  http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174