Subject: [Leica] IMG: another casual portrait
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Dec 1 22:12:47 2007

Folks This is a test shot with auto everything, flash forced off. My wife's
Panasonic TZ2 digi P&S.
Hey it says Leica DC Vario Elmar ASPH on the front. It must be on topic.
18.4mm, 1.25th f4.7 at 200ISO apparently. Hey who knew that the PS edit
history is written to the metadata!!?? How cool is that?

WARNING, WARNING, link leads to a photo of one of my kids!
Maybe of interest to granmas or people curious about the Panasonic TZ2 only.
Curmudgeons or photographers with low "cutesy" tolerance levels are
recommended to stay away.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/MP.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/23secq

Cheers, Geoff