Subject: [Leica] IMG: another casual portrait
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Sun Dec 2 07:56:02 2007

Master Geoff,

>From stormy Alsace my state-of-the-art auto-APOplectic inboard
>leopard-compatible photo-sniffer MkI 2nd series lead me to your two
>portraits: both excellent, youthful, sunny and full of love. Great!

I'll have to check on the meaning of "casual" as a result.

BTW: take good care of yourself with the spread of the current Ol'umix
Pandemics, wink.
Daily dose of antidote is film, three times a day.

I cannot follow the threads from here, but I am trying to stay tuned.
Keep the excellent work Geoff, and keep them coming.
Phil...x