Subject: [Leica] IMG: another casual portrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 2 08:06:01 2007

Hoppy said:

>> Folks This is a test shot with auto everything, flash forced off.

> My wife's Panasonic TZ2 digi P&S.

> Hey it says Leica DC Vario Elmar ASPH on the front. It must be on

> topic.

> 18.4mm, 1.25th f4.7 at 200ISO apparently. Hey who knew that the PS

> edit history is written to the metadata!!?? How cool is that?

> WARNING, WARNING, link leads to a photo of one of my kids!

> Maybe of interest to granmas or people curious about the Panasonic

> TZ2 only.

> Curmudgeons or photographers with low "cutesy" tolerance levels are

> recommended to stay away.

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/MP.jpg.html>

> http://tinyurl.com/23secq <http://tinyurl.com/23secq%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<

OK Hoppy man,

I'm never scared off by pictures of family children! Dang weren't they given
to us to show them off when they're good and in particular good looking like
their "father? ;-)

The camera detail of course is of little interest, it's all about the end
result and in this case a very nice simple well lit use of available light.
Nice portrait type. A very close Rembrandt type :-)

Anytime you come up with good looking kids and great light you can hardly go
wrong! :-)

See I do look and tell. ;-)

ted