Subject: [Leica] Cutting edge photography
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Dec 5 13:23:00 2007

Philippe Orlent wrote:
>Alec Soth indeed is.
>Strange Phil didn't post it to the forum directly.
>Thanks for reposting,
>Philippe

Philippe, I didn't post directly because I thought it was a little too
focused on gallery practices and fine art academia to be of general interest
here.  Could be I was wrong.  I explained this to George earlier.  Also, I
tend to get carried away by certain favorite topics which may not be of
equal interest to others.  Not trying to withhold info or be secretive --
just not wanting to bore or irritate.  George thought it *would* be of
interest so I gave him permission to repost.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Cutting edge photography)