Subject: [Leica] Cutting edge photography
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Dec 5 13:38:49 2007

Phil Swango wrote:

>Philippe O, I didn't post directly because I thought it was a little too
>focused on gallery practices and fine art academia to be of general interest
>here.  Could be I was wrong.

I bet you were Phil.
Even when people remain silent, it's always left for them to hit the
delete key, subscribe to the digest, or unsubscribe and read from the
archives if still interested.
This was over-debated over last week I think.
Cutting edge photography is the most interesting and enlightening thread
I've read in months here.
Please, keep it public, I want to learn from you all.

Thanks in anticipation
Phil...x