Subject: [Leica] a couple of comments from contest judges
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Dec 5 17:21:13 2007

Congrats to all of the winners, there were a lot of very nice images in
there this time.

Brian,

Thanks for your comment on my photo.  I made that shot in Versailles,
TN.  A small country town that is pretty much forgotten about, just a
name on a map now.  I look at that place and I think of the times past
when the local farmers would go there for things and Murfreesboro was a
long drive on a dusty road away.  Now Murfreesboro is a large suburb of
Nashville and this little wide spot will soon be gone...

I think Caring is a great theme for December.  Personally I like it when
the theme makes one stop and think.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography