Subject: [Leica] Canon G9
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Wed Dec 5 17:30:23 2007

If you' re talking about the Coolpix P5000, I have one. I bought it
for my wife in the hopes that it would be fast and easy to use. She
hated the Panasonic FX07 that I had, which I liked very much.
The P5000 on the other hand, is clunky in response and awkward to set
for the non-photographically inclined. I bought it with the extra
flash for faster response. It gave me a little bit of speed, but not
enough for my kind of shooting.
Slobodan Dimitrov