Subject: [Leica] Canon G9
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 5 14:18:31 2007

The Canon G9 got a lukewarm review from Steve's. I  wouldn't get near it. A
much better camera in the prosumer class is the Nikon  5000. Oly
discontinued
this class of digitals, although the 5050 still retains a  good reputation.
I've been using one for about 4 years and getting excellent  images. The
5050 is
the only integrated digital that has an f1.8 lens. It runs  down to f2.6 at
longer zooms.

Bob

products.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Canon G9)