Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #247
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Wed Dec 5 19:51:29 2007

Especially when I realized I could not get back in the boat!  The water was
up to my neck and I had no ladder nor any leverage on the motor!  I had to
pull the boat to a stranger's dock (200 yards in the dark), get back in all
soaking wet, and make my way back to the cottage..once again through the
maze of bouys...but this time, I made it!

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744