Subject: [Leica] A day of Infamy
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri Dec 7 13:37:03 2007

>In September 1991 I was on the USS Arizona memorial.

The local Eureka High School NJROTC unit raised the colors on the
Arizona memorial early in the morning a couple years ago. They had
learned the history of Pearl Harbor in their Naval Science classes
and were well aware of the hallowed site they were called to honor. I
took the photos for their web site at:
http://www.eurekacityschools.org/ehs/njrotc/index_files/Page356.htm
I also used a couple of those photos to make the photo collage at the
top of their home page at:
http://www.eurekacityschools.org/ehs/njrotc/index.htm

Gary Todoroff
Eureka, CA