Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Dec 8 07:58:03 2007

> Lottermoser George wrote:
>> For what ever it's worth: The edgy I most enjoy and respect:
>>    1 - does not rely on artifice
>>    2 - expresses a genuine soulfulness
>>    3 - causes me to look and/or see in a new way
>>    4 - causes me to think a new thought

I like  1,3, 4  as parts of the definition of cutting edge....

except I'd drop 2.  While I like it personally,  it's not necessary...

I'd add another to total 4....

does not rely entirely on artifice or shock value....

those are my thoughts fwiw,

from a guy trained in science and medicine, but never formally in the
arts...

Steve

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge')
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge')