Subject: [Leica] 560mm f6.8 Telyt question
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Sat Dec 8 11:16:09 2007

Hi Len,

I suppose the 3 small  gidding/sliding rods inside the barrel are worn out.
Or the giddinggroves inside barrel are worn out as well.
Leica can provide replacement rods with different diameter to solve this
problem.

You can do the replacement quite easely by your self. The 'only' problem is
to get the right diameter

I have a set (not for sale.. ) which in German was called 'lagernadel RD
1.98'
# 040-040.002-07.

The problem is  not caused by the buttem assembly I suppose, or the spring
inside the
assembly must be broken.

HTH

Kind regards