Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Dec 8 17:59:52 2007

At 05:18 AM 12/8/2007, you wrote:
>Ted, Tina,
>With all due respect (and I really don't write this to imply the
>opposite!):
>please don't get TOO old.
>Consider that as a very honest wish from a (albeit distant) family
>member,
>Thank you,
>Philippe

Thanks, Philippe.  I'm not sure how to avoid getting TOO old
;-)  Maybe I've already passed that point.  I'm getting lots of mail
from AARP and have signed up for Social Security.  I suppose getting
TOO old is still better than the alternative!! :-D

Tina (61 and holding)

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com