Subject: [Leica] Lightroom freeze over WAS IMG: PAW 47 and 48 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 8 22:40:04 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 1:30 PM, G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> I hope you show us more from this trip when you can.
>
> Cheers, Geoff

I'm trying, Geoff, I'm trying.

As is to be expected, working with film is quick and efficient.
Working with digital is, as usual, a royal pain in the ass (arse).

Lightroom freezes up on me every time I start it and try to create a
web gallery.

At first I thought it was because I needed to upgrade from 1.3 to
1.3.1. Evidently Adobe "introduced some issues" with 1.3 (they throw
in a blurb blaming Mac OS 10.5 and try and hide behind it, but I don't
use Mac OS).

So I upgraded.

No help. Everytime I chose "Web", my CPU fan cranks up and Lightroom
is "not responding".

Digital is a waste of time.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Lightroom freeze over WAS IMG: PAW 47 and 48 dlridings)