Subject: [Leica] Re: Lightroom freeze over WAS IMG: PAW 47 and 48 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 8 22:47:17 2007

On Dec 9, 2007 7:39 AM, Daniel Ridings <dlridings@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I upgraded.
>
> No help. Everytime I chose "Web", my CPU fan cranks up and Lightroom
> is "not responding".

Correction: Lightroom freezes up on me whenever I try to do ANYTHING.

As long as I stay in the Library and and just work around in there, it woks.

If I click on absolutely anything outside the Library (like Develop),
it freezes up on me. ANYTHING outside the Library causes it to freeze
up.

This is one piece of software that sucks.

Daniel