Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Dec 9 05:19:36 2007

For wine, food, music, art or whatever - what knowledge do you require
except "I like it" and "I dont like it"? Try everything once. Have an open
mind. You require nothing else. All these reviewers/critics making a fortune
analysing stuff, with a personal point of view masquerading as  knowledge,
are really marketing tools, attacking your subconscious on behalf of the
manufacturers - like Robert Parker and his ilk. All they are conveying is
either they like, or dont like whatever they are reviewing. It is quite
simple to find out for yourself....
Cheers
Jayanand